Sunday, March 14, 2010

Official Announcement

Road Trip!
I am officially announcing my road trip this summer from p-town, Utah to Washington, D.C.

After the winter 2010 semester concludes at BYU, I will be driving over 30 hours, over 2ooo miles, across the country back to my hometown, where I will be residing for 8 months. Yes, 8 months. And yes, I am super excited to be able to have my car in D.C. where I will be. It will be great to have some independence and my glorious stick shift. Maybe I'll even teach molly how to drive stick. She'd hate it :)

Anyways, you're hearing it from me. It's official. I will be in VA at least from May until December. And we'll see from there. So if you're an east coaster, I'm coming baaack! And if you're a west coaster, well, you better miss me!

Anyways- that's all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.

- J

1 comment:

  1. yayayayayayayayayyyyyy!!!!!!!! i'm excited for you to come home. and i don't want to drive stick. driving automatic is hard enough. :)

    ReplyDelete