Enough about how UNCOOL I am. Let's go back to the fact that I adore you because you read my blog and comment on it, and you even think I am funny sometimes. THAT is the best part of my week... When I get on and see that someone got a laugh out of something I said, OR thought I was funny.
**Attention future husband, if you are or will read this at any time,
if you think I am funny... You are a shoo in. Seriously.
Thinking I am funny, and being funny yourself.
THAT is the way to win my heart:) **
if you think I am funny... You are a shoo in. Seriously.
Thinking I am funny, and being funny yourself.
THAT is the way to win my heart:) **
This week I had the ultimate pleasure of going to Ask for the Future's LAST concert as a band. They broke up recently, and Monday night was a birthday party for Porter who passed away a little time ago. It was kind of depressing as we sang happy birthday to him and ate some cake... It felt wrong. But all his friends and family were there, and it was a nice way to remember him. I love that band. There is something SO great about good music produced by good guys that is appropriate, fun, and just enjoyable. You don't see much of that anymore. It's a shame.
Last weekend we also watched the BYU vs. Air Force football game. HELLO BYU?! What the heck was that?! It was awful... BYU played such a crappy game, its just kind of sad. Maybe they will do better THIS SATURDAY when they play florida state. An apartment in my ward threw a viewing party. We packed the room (pictures do NOT do it justice.... my camera died before the masses showed up), and all brought lots of good food to share. It was AWESOME.
Em and I (Air Force supporters)Let me clarify... I was SOOOO conflicted.
Do you vote for God (byu) or AMERICA (Air Force Academy)???
Really though... It was 9/11 .... I had to cheer for Air Force.
It was a tough choice though....
SO naturally, I laid out while everyone else finished sailing :)
My good friend Corbin Sterling (who's actually an incredible musician) came in town for ONE night, so naturally, we HAD to see him! (Wow... I just used "so naturally" more than I ever have in my life IN this blog post.) We all met up at denny's to play. There were people from the past 3 years (freshman in 2008, freshman in 2009, and freshman in 2010) that had known Corbin one way or another, and came to see him. It was super fun. Eventually they kicked us out because only like 5 people ordered and we were taking up space... BUT it was great.
Anyways, that's all for LAST week.... Aka the week I forgot to post about. BUT this past week is coming up tomorrow with all the goodness from this past week. You'll love it.
More confessions to come, soon NOT to be teenage drama ;)
- J




You consistently make me smile. :)
ReplyDelete