Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Talia, Kim, Me in j.wride shirts!
Best friends :)
j.wrideeeeee
Kim + Talia = Besties
Me and Talia :)
Talia finally figured out the "j.wride hand" :P
She's just gorgeous... seriously.

Today was my mom's surgery, and since I didn't wanna sit at home alone all day, I invite Kim Hodgdon and Talia Lagerberg to come over. While they were over, the snow started! So we ran outside and shot some pictures. We had a LOT of fun with the camera as the snow was freezing it out, so after snapping about 35 pictures, we went inside. I made sure we all wore j.wride shirts.... This is me prepping for the CD release on the 18th and 19th of February. And since I can't be there, I encourage all you people reading this who are in Utah, to attend... (There are still tickets available for the concert on the 19th!) Anyways, we had a lot of fun, and I am excited for when we get to hang out again! :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, considering that Utah is supposed to have the best snow on earth, the East Coast sure is getting most of it! ;)

    Hope all is well with your mom!

    ReplyDelete