So my co-counselor from my first week of EFY (MaKenna) and I both had week 3 off, so I invited her to come up to Springfield and hang out with me for a week.
We did a lot of fun things!
It started off a hot day at a Nationals baseball game! It was soooo hot! But we had so much fun! And the Nats won! Woot!
Then we went to D.C. to see some of the smithsonians.
We ended the night watching fireworks behind the Washington Monument!
We also went on a nature walk.
Then we went bowling with a group of my friends from NoVa.
Lastly, my dad took us on a tour of D.C. where we got to see all the monuments/memorials and we got to stop by the American History Museum.
Overall, it was a suuuper fun week. And I LOVED having MaKenna all to myself:) I love her.
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J








No comments:
Post a Comment