Natalie and I decided to try the whole double dating thing.. Yeah.. It was fun, but awkward at times. We went to the BYU basketball game vs. San Francisco at the ESA (Energy Solutions Arena- where the Jazz play) and then went to dinner at temple square and looked at the lights a bit. Let me just say it was FREEZING! But well worth the cold and the scary snowy driving and the traffic for some good times with the sister.
Basketball game!
4 of us... Matt, Natalie, me & Dan

Outside with the lights
Up 10 floors at The Garden restaurant
Temple Square <3>

Nat and I at the temple
I helped plan and carry out our December ward activity. It was a "Christmas in Hawaii" and we had catered Hawaiian food and leis and sang some christmas songs, and it was just a good time :) I convinced Nat to come with me, and she was a terribly good sport. I love that sister.





Me with my little friend Rachel Potts
Dewey Potts and I :)
Table at the party!
(Thats my bishop back there.)
Some of my best friends in the ward!
Bethany, me, and Heather

Nat and I waiting in line for delicious food!
It FINALLY snowed in Utah! Some kids in my ward went out in the snow to make snow angels and have a giant snow ball fight! In the end, we had a sort of dodgeball version of a snowball fight and 3 hits-you're out. It was way too fun. I made it to the last 5 then BAM I got my third hit.



hey...from your blog posts it seems like we're friends or something.
ReplyDeleteweird.
Okay, you have helped me to realize that I missed out on some major fun when I was at BYU. I have to admit, I didn't go to one sporting event while there. I know you are shocked that any Courgar fan would do such a thing. I don't know what I was thinking. Don't hold it against me! I've repented!
ReplyDelete