Okay, so we're starting with the best here! BYU vs. UTAH. If you watched this game, you were probably freaking out about as much as I was. I almost left cause we were pretty far ahead and then all the sudden... BAM! Utah and BYU were tied. AHHHH! Then in overtime, Utah got a field goal, and then we had a miracle touch down! Woot! Gosh it was insane! Take a look for yourself:
Can I just say how AWESOME! it was to see all that red?

Lyndi let me sit with her and her bf. It was so fun!
It was actually kind of touching...
I gave them a standing ovation! Bravo!
Guess who I found?! Levi, Joe, and Becca!
Can I just say I have really! missed them, especially Levi :)
BYU's Winning Play/Touchdown in overtime!
This was the ending score after overtime. And yes, we won!!
Rushing the field.
After rushing the field!
Joe, Becca, and Me! After rushing the field and celebrating the win!
So what else happened this week? Of course, there was some basketball! There were 2 games actually, so here are some pictures from those two games:
Our group: Nat, Me, Nick, Tyler, and their little sister Rachel.
Rachel stole my glasses... :)
Rachel is only 3, and she took this!
Oh I love her!

I love Kaitlyn, she is one of my best friends from my freshman year :)
And then there was this holiday I think is called something like THANKSGIVING! I had such a blast! It was way fun to spend time with some "family" away from my family!
Brandi and I playing "Candy Land" at her house in Payson.
Both of my players won (1st & 2nd place)! Go me :)
Nick, Brandi & I at Brandi's House.
Me with Brandi's Cousins :) So cute!!
Me with Brandi's Cousins :) So so cute!!
Playing pictionary with Brandi's family.
Our team DOMINATED!
Thanksgiving dinner @ the Potts!
They were so wonderful to invite me :)
At the Turkey Bowl- Jessica and I were totally matching.
Even our shoes were matching...
Other random pictures/events from the week:
Tucanos for Lunch on Monday!
Lunch and company were fantastic!
The bill and splitting the bill... SO was not.
FHE at Zack's House Monday night.
It was small, but way fun :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIAH!
(We celebrated her birthday last Sunday.)
Thats all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come!
- J
I love that I always see pics of other cousins on your blog. :) You sure get around. That's pretty awesome. :) By the way, doesn't our cousin Davis Baker play on the Weber basketball team??
ReplyDeleteI LOVED all the pictures on this post. I wish I took more pictures--thanks for taking some for me :). It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great time at the football game! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know the marching bands played together! I was out of town and hadn't heard anything about the game, so I watched a re-showing of it on Monday night. They cut out the portions where nothing happened and didn't play half time (who does?) so I missed that. Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've had lots of fun with friends, family and several great outings!
ReplyDeleteSo, do you have the Smith competitive side in you?! :) Davis HAS to win and almost ALWAYS wins.
You certainly cram a lot of information into your blog posts! I loved the Utah game--I was sitting right behind the band, stalking Clark, when everyone started rushing the field. It was fun seeing it all again live! (I just took pictures of the crowd getting bigger and bigger, lol.) Keep up the AWESOME work of updating this blog--I love reading it! :D
ReplyDelete