So the past couple days. I went to a j.wride concert at Muse Music Cafe (you know how much I love that place). J.wride was amazing as always, and if you haven't heard them yet, go to facebook.com/jwridemusic or myspace.com/jwridemusic and take a listen. It will be well worth your time... In fact your life might just be a little bit better if you do.
And, JeanMarie Stewart bought an italian soda and shared it with me. Delicious.

The concert was rather fantastic, especially since Court Eccles has been added in as the bass player. He seriously is INCREDIBLE. He is one of the most talented musicians I have ever known. And, it's kind of fun to have him around. I knew him back in high school and its good to have someone to chat with about my "past life". Plus, he's a real chill guy, a good friend.

Afterwards I went with Nate, Court and Jesse to Denny's (we did this the week before too), and just hung out and talked. It was fun, I really enjoy spending time with the guys. Plus, there's something fun about hanging out at midnight:) They are really great guys. (Hence my facebook status exclaiming j.wride is my ecstasy.)
This up coming weekend they will be playing at SUU, so if you're around- check them out.
This past weekend was general conference, Elder Holland's talks are always good. And I heard Elder Oaks' talk in Priesthood session was good too. If you wanna know my fav's, feel free to ask. Between sessions and before and after I spent the weekend doing homework, trying to catch up. I went through a chapter of calc problems, read some in the new testament, worked on some stats, and caught up a lot in my ASL class. And yet with how much i've accomplished, it's amazing how much I still have to do.... JeanMarie came over today and helped me a ton with calc. Thanks to her, I got more accomplished than I ever would have on my own. She's amazing. I seriously took her forgranted all these years and a big shout out to my pal JeanMarie for sticking by me and always being there to help and support me. If you know this girl, and you know me, you know how amazing she is, and how crappy I've treated her. She never deserved that..
Well... here's highlights from the past couple weeks of non-blogging... enjoy:










Anyways, that's all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.
- J
No comments:
Post a Comment