
Today I spent over 2 hours going through all the classes I need for my generals, my major, and my minor. I had to plan for prerequisites needed, and classes that were only offered certain semesters. It was a little confusing at first, but I finally figured it out. And I'm kind of excited!
So, here is my plan for the rest of my life (okay, the next 3 years):
My major is Leisure Services Management - emphasis in Commercial Recreation.
My minor is Travel and Tourism Studies.
Fall 2010
RMYL 189 (1) Careers in Recreation
RMYL 215 (3) Social Recreational Leadership
RMYL 223R (2) Outdoor Skills Leadership
RMYL 244 (3) Intro to Youth Leadership
RMYL 304 (3) Leisure in Contemporary Society
Rel A 302 (2) Old Testament
Winter 2011
I SYS 100 (.5) Computer Spreadsheet Skills
I SYS 101 (.5) Computer Presentation Skills
RMYL 307 (3) Accessible Recreation
RMYL 320 (3) Program Management
RMYL 371 (3) Event Planning
Geog 120 (3) Geography and World Affairs
Rel C 324 (2) D&C
Fall 2011
RMYL 480 (3) Recreational Management Finance
RMYL 486 (3) Legal Aspects and Risk Management of Leisure Services
RMYL 481 (3) Recreation Services Marketing
RMYL 485 (3) Management of Recreation Services
Geog 347 (3) Tourism: A Conceptual Framework
Winter 2012
Geog 348 (3) Tourism: Patterns and Analysis
Geog 250 (3) United States and Canada
Phil 201 H (3) History of Philosophy 1
MFG 202 (3) History of Creativity 2
Geog 353 (3) Heritage and Cultural Tourism
Fall 2012
Geog 350 (3) Tourism Planning
Geog 349 (3) Global Adventure Travel
Bio 100 H (3) Principles of Biology
PWS 112 (3) Floral Design
RMYL 405 (3) Commercial Recreation Capstone
Winter 2013
St Dev 317 (2) Career Strategies
RMYL 487 (3) Research and Evaluation
RMYL 405 (3) Commercial Recreation Capstone
SFL 210 (3) Human Development OR ANTHR 101 (3) Social/Cultural Anthropology
Spring/Summer 2013
RMYL 496R Internship
Graduate!
Good luck! It's always nice to have a plan!
ReplyDelete