My Little Fundraiser-
I know that I need to be here for treatment, but I miss my friends and family, I miss school, and I miss BYU basketball (a lot actually). I want to go to Utah to visit friends, attend the only home basketball game while I'm in town, and see the j.wride concert before my next round of chemotherapy (first week in march). So, I'm having a little fundraiser to raise the money for the flight to get to Utah. Every dollar helps! And if you can donate 10 or 20 dollars, that would mean THE WORLD! Please?... and thank you! :)
I'm super close to reaching my goal! For more information regarding my situation, and to donate, take a look at the website below:
THANK YOU FRIENDS, you're the best.
And thank you to those who have already donated, it means more to me than you know:)
That's all for now,
Jenna Baker
No comments:
Post a Comment