Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pretending...

Yesterday I had a unique and life changing experience.

I babysat 3 young children as their mother attended the temple. When I first arrived, the children were playing with, what I learned was called, squishies. After doing some research, I learned that 'squishies' are actually pencil toppers. Random.

Anyways, each of us had at least 2 squishies and a 'habitat' for each squishy. I had a pig and an octopus. My pig had a bed, a hat, a TV, and some hot chocolate and some roasting chicken (yes, lego chicken actually over a fake flame...). The octopus had a pool. They both shared a tree house (which was the lamp in their room). This was my first time babysitting children in almost 2 years and I struggled playing with them because I had forgotten how to pretend.

To continue reading this post, please see my other blog: Good Happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment