The people I went with:
What I saw:
What others saw ;)
How it made me feel:
Well, lets be honest. I was RIDICULOUSLY excited for j.wride. It had been 8 months since I'd been to a j.wride concert, and I was getting antsy. See, I love these boys and I never get to see them. Going to their concerts is sometimes the only time I do get to see them. Afterall, I'm super busy, they are very busy, and our schedules don't match up. BUT, every couple months, when j.wride has a show, I gather my best friends and we go see j.wride.
You might be sighing and wondering why I am posting about j.wride again, but don't you realize by now that j.wride is my everything? They give me so much joy! I can't hold it in!
So it's time for my concert review- I know you've been waiting for it:
I think Jesse was kind of a genius to have Sam join the band officially. He's played with them before, and I've always LOVED the guitar influence. Back when Court first joined the band, they played a couple shows with four guys and I loooooved it. The guitar just adds something to j.wride's music that takes them to the next level.
Speaking of the next level... After hearing j.wride's new music and material that'll be on the new CD, I got WAY excited. J.wride is stepping it up! They aren't just playing music for fun anymore, they're playing for their lives. (At least that's how their sound has developed.)
Jesse has a new kind of soul to him, something that is very apparent to me but might not be as obvious if you haven't known him as long as I have. But I think marrying the love of his life has really inspired him because he is sounding absolutely incredible- his vocals are constantly improving, and they're mesmerizing!
Court is as amazing as ever. His fingers slap that bass so fast and so perfectly that it's hard to believe he's human!
Sam is out of this world! He plays with emotion, and I love how he sings when he's playing. That shows me how much he loves what he's doing, and Sam, it's showing. So, don't stop, cause we love it.
And then there's Austin. I can't believe how talented he is. It's ridiculous! He plays with ease, and it is really quite impressive.
Overall, the concert was amaaaaaazing! I have had feedback from the 25 people I invited that came along and they all had to say that j.wride was amazing and that they were way impressed. No one was disappointed! :) Their new material is absolutely stunning, and I can't wait until their new CD comes out so I can play these songs on repeat!
These four boys are not only insanely talented, but they are also four of the nicest guys I've ever known. They prove to me that good does exist, because I see it every time I see those guys. I hope that someday soon, and probably with their next record, the world sees what I see. If you are reading this and have never listened to j.wride... 1) How are we still friends?? ;) 2) LISTEN NOW!
Here's a link to their youtube page: www.youtube.com/jwridemusic
Their music is also on iTunes. So check it out, and buy it, you know you want to.
- J
No comments:
Post a Comment