Two days ago, BYU played TCU. Unfortunately, we didn't play our best, so it was a close game. BUT, against all odds (well, not really.. since the odds were for us, it's not really against all odds....) we won!
Then I went to a Relief Society Birthday Dinner where we had salad (make your own) and then lots and lots of cake. I got to hang out with Kim, and Talia, and that was fun for me:) Hopefully I'll be able to hang out with them again today.
Yesterday morning, I got up and started working on my class. If you don't remember what class I am taking- it's D&C. It's not too bad actually, and I learn a LOT! And I love reading about all the people and the miracles and the hardships. Looks like I am gonna have a hard morning though, because at the end of each section, they usually have 5 ish mastery questions to make sure you understand the readings, BUT this time, there are twenty. Yes, twenty. Gahhh. It's gonna take foreverrrrrrr.
Yesterday I went to Costco with my mother. Remember when it was called Price Club? Oh the good ol days:) I got a churro and a berry smoothie. Delicious! But, by the end of the trip- I was exhausted... I got home and spent the afternoon cleaning up the house. Worked on the main level, and then did a deep cleaning of my bedroom. I am so thorough.
In the evening my friend Tess came over and we watched Phantom of the Opera. It was the first time I'd seen the movie and I liked it better than I thought I would. Then at 9, me and my parents went over to the Cochran's house and watched the BYU vs. New Mexico game. And guess what?! WE WON! It was a close game, but Jimmer was on FIRE! He scored 33 points in the first half, and topped off the game with 52 points! FIFTY-TWO POINTS! That's insane! It was a marvelous game:)
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J
No comments:
Post a Comment