Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BEST WEEKEND EVERRRRR!

So, I went to the BYU vs Pepperdine basketball game and saved a seat for Natalie and Addie. We had a lot of fun, that is until Addie decided be all grumpy and Natalie had to leave. But she's just a baby, so I don't blame her ;) I love them and it was such a fun game. The best part? We hit 80 points, so the three of us (on Monday afternoon) went to get frozen yogurt. You get free 5 oz when BYU hits 80 points! It was so much fun!
Adorable baby

Eating Mommy's hair

Family :)

Baby's head kinda cut out of the picture...

Addie crying, she was ready to go.
So, Saturday night was the Valentine's Dance for our stake. I went with my Roommate Halee and we had so much fun! It seemed like a third of the people there were from our ward. We had a lot of fun.
Me and my roommate

Group from my ward at the V-day dance


Bishop du Preez dancing!
Madi and I

Madi:)

Finally a good one ;)

Rachael and I :)

We love our RANI:)

Me and my apartmentmate Chels

Chels and I with apartment 109 and friends

Eva loves me

Eva with Julie crashing the picture

Eva and I :)

Olivia Earl and I - she has an AMAAAZING voice

Jacob and I :)

HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At one point Halee and I went dance crashing. We wanted to find her friend Leanne and her ward party. So, we found them. They had fondue and fancy drinks and masks and a lot of fun people. I even ran into a guy I knew from when I did physical therapy. BUT guess who else I ran into?!!!!!!

Candace and Phil! Phil is bishop of Halee's friends' ward. Crazy!!

Candace and Phil and I at their ward dance :)

Lex and I :) I love her SO much.

Ho'o + Lauren + Chels + Me
Then, at one point during the dance I saw this handsome young man come up to me. In my head I was thinking, DANG I know this kid. But I couldn't place it. He came up to me and asked, "Are you Jennifer?" I replied, ".... yes.." But how did I know him?! Well, he was all "We were like best friends at EFY.." And then I remembered. He asked if I remembered his name. I told him it started with a "C" and that his name was Corey and I was spot on. How the HECK did I remember that?! CRAZY. Any ways. I remember him so well. We WERE best friends at EFY. I had the BIGGEST crush on him, still kinda do ;) And I just think he's amazing. He just got off his mission and this is is first time at BYU. He loves it, and now I kinda love it just a little bit more ;) 

Corey!
Corey and I in the photo booth:)
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment