Friday, February 17, 2012

"You and me will always be friends.."

So, I pretty much love this boy. He's one of my greatest friends. He's always there for me and he's always willing to lend a hand. Best part of our friendship?? Our semesterly trips to jdawgs:) I always contribute the coupon, and he pays. Such a gentleman. He's pretty much my favorite, and the lovely Lydia is so so so lucky to have him now, and for eternity. They're a cute couple, and I can't wait to meet her. Apparently we're gonna all go get Thai food sometime so I can meet her:)

Josh and I

For extra credit for my religion class, I attended this "Power Couples" thing at Education in Zion at BYU. It was "date night" so Sean was kind enough to come with me because I was desperate for a date. Fortunately for me, MaKenna and Cody were passing through Provo on their way to Salt Lake, and were anxious to attend. Turns out it was WAY different then we thought. It wasn't a speaker... Which we were very bummed about. Instead, it was a scavenger hunt with quotes from Emma and Joseph Smith (to each other). And once we found all the quotes... we were done. It was kinda lame. But the company was SO fantastic! I absolutely ADORE Sean. And MaKenna and Cody are adorable and hilarious.

Sean, Me, MaKenna, Cody

Sean, Me, MaKenna, Cody

MaKenna and I

Smiling :)

"Silly" faces
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J


No comments:

Post a Comment