 |
| Stephanie Jean Kearl |
 |
| Chantal Mignon McClure Marshall |
 |
Desta Shelley Parkinson (Magna Cum Laude) |
 |
| Stephanie in line to have her name read |
 |
| Stephanie having her name read |
 |
| Steph shaking hands with the dean |
 |
| Chantal having her name read |
 |
| Chantal shaking hands with the dean |
 |
| Desta and me:) |
 |
| Chantal and me:) |
 |
| Me and Steph:) |
 |
| Smiling with Chantal and Stephanie |
 |
Crazy faces (no, I didn't get the memo) w/ Chantal and Stephanie |
 |
| Me, Chantal, Desta, and Stephanie |
 |
| Me, Chantal, Desta, Stephanie |
 |
| Chantal and Steph |
Chantal, Desta, Stephanie and I were close friends freshman year. We've hung out a lot since then. TODAY would've been the day I graduated (most likely) but since that brain tumor fiasco, I have had a major set back. Anyways, they all graduated from the college of nursing and I couldn't have been prouder!!
Here's to them! I love you guys, Congratulations!!
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J
No comments:
Post a Comment