 |
78th Ward Picture
Taken by Liza |
 |
| Me and Allexis |
 |
| Kenlynn, Chelsey, Me |
 |
| Me, Alex, Katherine |
 |
| Me and Megan |
 |
Ryan Miller and I
(My most favorite home teacher ever!) |
 |
| Jacob Selman and I |
 |
| Jacob and I |
 |
| Lisa and I |
 |
| Me and Rachel Slawson |
 |
| Me and Eva |
 |
| Me and Halee |
 |
| Halee and I |
 |
| Roomies!! |
 |
| Chelsey, Me, Halee |
 |
| Chelsey, me, Halee |
 |
| Me and Stephanie Bravo |
 |
| Haley and I |
 |
| Haley and I |
 |
| Haley and I |
 |
| 78th Ward playing one-bounce, ultimate frisbee, and football |
 |
| 78th ward w/ the mountain |
So Sunday we took that ward picture, and I loved what Liza got, so I stole it :)
The rest of these pictures are ones from tonight- our last ward FHE! So I got some friends to snap some pictures of me with some of my roommates, and some of my friends in the ward.. I like how they turned out.
I'm really gonna miss this ward. The people have been incredible. And our bishop is amazing. Luckily, I have two more months in the ward... although, a lot of the people are moving, so it'll be way different.... But still, i'll take what I can get. And, Bishop duPreez is getting released at the end of the summer, so it'll be interesting to see how this ward ends up.. But until then, I will love and laugh and live like there's no tomorrow! :)
Anways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J
No comments:
Post a Comment