Friday, April 13, 2012

That One Time We Said Goodbye

Me, Stephanie, Shalyse, Kelsey

Chelsey, Me, Halee + Jacob 

Ho'o, Chelsey, Me, Halee

Me and Katherine (aka K T fin)

Olivia and me

Allexis and me

Allexis and me :)

Allexis, Katherine, Me

Me and Megan (old roomie!)

Emily and I :)

Jill and I

Jill and I
Okay, so last night was our ward closing social. And although I am staying for Spring term, many of these people aren't staying, so I brought my camera. Wish I would've gotten more pictures, but alas, tis life. Well, point is- I love this ward and these people and I am really gonna miss everyone!

Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J

1 comment:

  1. Saw your article in the Daily Universe. I'm a little surprised that it wasn't mentioned on here! Glad you had time to say bye to all those lucky people, though!

    ReplyDelete