2. One of my good friends opened his mission call and he is going to Long Beach, CA where his best friend, who is also mu best friend, is serving his mission right now. We were both more than excited. William (Will) is definitely in my top 10 friends- he is the best!
Chantal and Me! Late night at Miller apartments.

At Pirate Island Pizza! Kelly, Me, Stephanie and Jenny.
Lookie here: we're pirates!
Jenny, Me and Kelly during dinner :)
Steph and I- I love her.
Me with the band: j.wride!
Some of the ladies with the band (j.wride). They had a new bassist. It was weird.
The ladies right before the concert started! We love j.wride!
3. We had a girl's night out with some girls from my freshman year (fall-summer). It was so incredibly fun! The music was incredible, the food was delicious, and the company was irreplaceable. I loved it! I got home at 6 in the morning... ha ha.
4. We had a visiting teaching breakfast- at 7 in the morning. So I got no sleep, but the elder's quorum cooked for us, and it was delicious and I am so so glad I went. Here are some of my roommates and some of my friends in my ward. They are just the best.
5. I went on a date with my roommate's boyfriend's best friend. We played with glow sticks. It was ridiculously fun.
The ladies with Nate.. we're weird and he's attractive. What can I say?
All the 152 kids.. I've missed them a lot! As you can tell- we're practically insane.
And the boys are just dashing.
6. Girls from my freshman ward invited me along with some other boys over for a roast and mashed potatoes dinner. It was fantastic! There was even JELLO! And such good company. I loved it. And the free food of course. I was so so so glad I went.

7. My friend Carter had a birthday, for his birthday we went bowling. I ended up getting to bowl 6 games for free. I love my life! It was "unlimited bowling" for a few hours, and since I didn't have enough money, I decided to just watch and not bowl. But after about 2 hours, the girls in the lane next to us left mid game, so I just took over their lane and bowled for free! :) Isn't that just the best?!
Over all, it was a crazy, yet incredibly enjoyable week that I absolutely loved! It did feel way long though. But I had fun, and feel that I am such a lucky lucky girl.
Anyways, thats all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.
- J
you have such a fun life. and are so social. unlike me. it really is strange to me how opposite we are. yesterday i was telling mom about these two girls (sisters) and i was like "its so weird. one is the most talkative 5 year old ever and the other is super shy!" and then mom was like "um, you and jeny." and i was like "oh yeah. they are exactly like us, huh?"
ReplyDeleteanyways.....you look super cute in those pictures.