Here are the updates:
1) I've been re-accepted into BYU for Winter 2010 semester. And I have registered for all my classes. It is going to be one of the most insane semesters of my life. I am taking Statistics, Physiology, Honors Psychology, Honors New Testament, Honors Biology, and some other classes. If I succeed, hurrah for me!
2) I started working out. I am so legit. One time I went 3 times in 24 hours... lets just say my body hurt really bad the next like 3 days.
3) Halloween!! My costume was nominated for the finals for the stake costume contest, and I won a bull riding competition with a few of my friends. I also went trick or treating with some friends in my ward and their little sister (Rachel - 3). We traded candy, and had a fantastic time!
If you couldn't tell.. We are stick figures drawn by little kids :) Precious, I know.
Cute, huh?
4) In 2.5 weeks I am flying to Phoenix, AZ where I will be staying with Darryl and Lisa, and possibly some friends, for 2 weeks (surrounding thanksgiving). Pros- I get to visit some very good friends, and meet one of my friend's new husbands. I get to see AZ, which i've never been to and visit the Mesa temple. I get to have a break from Provo. Cons- I am missing the last two BYU football games. Including the BYU vs Utah game... which totally stinks. :( I will have hardly anything to do while I am there, seeing as most of my friends in AZ have to go to school full-time while I am there. But I mean, what can I do. I'm going, and its probably healthy..
Anyways, thats all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.
- J
Hey! I figured out the "stick figure" part of the costume before I read it. Pretty original! I love it! Have fun in AZ!
ReplyDeleteYay for getting back into BYU! Good luck with the upcoming semester. You definitely have it in you to succeed, you just have to set your mind to it. And follow my 'rules' that I gave you. :)
ReplyDelete