Sunday, November 15, 2009

"This life is light, Its light burns bright. So we'll take it day by day, and let it be."

Best:
1- I went to another 2 basketball games.

BYU won, even against the tough Bradley. Close game.
Oh Jimmer :)
We won!!!
Our group: Natalie, me, Brittany Oaks and her friend.
Brandi Fausett, Nick Potts, and Kris Keeler

2- Finally saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (#6) in theaters. (See, as you all know, I went to see it for the midnight showing and dressed up as Voldemort- but I fell asleep and missed over half the movie.) So after the basketball game I finally got to see it all the way through! I went with my roommate Brandi, and her boyfriend Nick, and his good friend Kris. Good times, good times.

3- Got letters from my two best friends (both on missions). Paul Rasumussen - CA Long Beach. Rudy Wright - temporarily Salt Lake South. I got them on the same day. How exciting!!

4- I made an apple pie, and no, I did not follow a recipe, and yes, I used pie filling from a can. But who cares how "cheesy" that pie was- it was easy, quick, and delicious.

5- Natalie invited all her 'best' friends over Saturday morning for a delicious breakfast. She made us eggs, french toast, and smoothies. Yum!! It was so fun to hang out with all her friends. One reason why- they think I am funny! And you know I love to be told I am funny.






Bad :(

1- I was bored out of my mind almost the entire week, and did practically nothing.

2- I drove up to Sandy to do laundry... I spent over 12 hours doing laundry, and still did not finish. I had to leave two loads at Grandma Smith's house for her to finish drying for me. That was way nice of her- but its bad because that was a whole like 19 hours that I only did laundry and still didn't finish.

3- I was rushed to the ER Saturday night after suffering an asthma and panic attack morphed as one. (I was having trouble breathing, so I freaked out about it, and started having a panic attack. After a while I was pretty non-responsive so 2 boys and 1 girl in my ward had me rushed to the ER.) They did all this crazy stuff and it hurt. And now I have a huge bruise on my wrist from the 2 IVs they tried. Long story short- I barely remember a thing, so if you want details, you are going to have to ask someone else. I seriously don't remember. (At one point they asked my medical history, I am told, and I said like 4 things and then forgot the question. Supposedly that happened all night with all the different doctors.. I kept forgetting.)
** Picture coming soon!

Over all, it was a very boring, and dramatic week. But I had fun, so thats all that really matters, right? Oh and p.s I cancelled my trip to Arizona, so I will be in Provo for Thanksgiving.
THANKS for listening world!

Anyways, thats all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.

- J

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're okay after the panic attack! That's kinda scary. So why did you cancel Arizona?? All the cool people go there for Thanksgiving. ;) Except we'll be in Northern Arizona with Sam's family, not Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of us after BYU's win. It's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary about the ER story. I'm glad you are okay. The basketball games look fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad youre feeling better. what are you going to do for thanksgiving? You need to do at least something small with family, or it is sad for your momino.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pie story reminded me of when we used to have those cook-offs. remember those? mom hated when we did that because we wasted so much junk. good times. i cant believe you leave all your dirty clothes piled up for that long. you know, if you washed them every so often, it wouldn't take you 12 hours. :) im glad you recovered from the panic attack.

    ReplyDelete