I must admit, two days ago, they started REALLY bugging me. SO, without approval from the parentals or the doctors, I started pulling out my staples. I only got two out before my Father told me not to pull out ANY MORE. He found some gause and medical tape, and covered my incision so that it would not be tempting. Yesterday still bothered me though. I wanted the staples gone SO bad. Fortunately, today my mother drove me up to Connor (sister Katie's husband)'s house and with the handi dandi stapler remover the doctor gave us before leaving the hospital, Connor removed the staples.
The first one was painful. I won't lie. But once Connor figured out the best way to do it, he popped out nearly all of them with only a little pinch. One staple was being difficult and I think he wanted to stay. But despite his fight, Connor took that little bugger and threw him in the trash. Good thing Connor is a real man. I would've felt guilty and let the poor staple stay. Yes, I'm being serious.
![]() |
| My head.... Staples GONE. Gross, I know. |
![]() |
| Gross, Huh?? |
![]() |
| Mom holding baby Emmeline |
![]() | |||||||||
| Me with Emmeline right before I went home... |
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J




AHHHHHHH!!! They're gone!! I cannot believe you started pulling them out...well actually, I can haha ;) And yes, it's a little gross but kind of cool too. And also I think your niece is WAY cute..I love the picture of you two. Keep posting more on your blog, I loove reading it! :) Love you tons jenna baker. :) miss you :(
ReplyDeleteLookin good! That was really nice of Connor. And what a cute pic of you and Emmeline. Jealous.
ReplyDeleteYikes! I'm glad the staples are gone now. We're still praying for you...the kids always remember you in their prayers. :)
ReplyDelete