Monday, November 1, 2010

That One Time I Went to the Hospital... More than just a routine check..

By the time most of you read this blog post I will be in the middle of a surgery. I don't know a better way to tell the world what's going on.... So you are the lucky ones who get the first update. At 5:30 am I am admitted into the hospital and after paper work, MRI's, and other prep, I will undergo a minimal 3 hour operation where they will cut into my perfect head, cut through my skull, and dig around in my pre-frontal lobe. Sounds fun, eh? You're thinking "no"? Well, some of us are trying to think positively!

My Hospital Tags
Well, Friday I went in to the hospital for 2 hours where I got branded and had blood tests and an ekg done prior to my admittance. I was told if I removed my bracelets I'd have to pay another 125$ to have the tests redone. Not letting that happen. So, the entire weekend I've felt the bracelets, and seen them, and just been freaked out.

In 4.5 hours I will be in the hospital. Crazy huh??? Wanna know something else crazy? I wasn't allowed to eat after 11:00 pm, so I made some pasta, and even though I finished it going "I feeeeel so full!"As soon as it hit 11, I was instantly starving again because I must admit I love food.

Anyways, more updates to come. But, for now.. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts- they mean a lot to me.

Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to  come,

- J

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you. Hope things are going well. I joined your ward in their fast for you yesterday. And my kids pray for you every day (multiple times a day, actually). You'll be okay. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you! Love you Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you lots and lots Jen!!! Know that your bestie has been constantly thinking of you ALL day and hoping and praying for you to get better super fast. You are my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete