![]() |
| Molly + Me |
![]() |
| Molly + Me |
![]() |
| Me and Kim Hodgdon |
| Keva Cochran + Me + Amy Lacrosse |
| Me + Lindsey Bush |
![]() |
| Amy + Me + Keva |
So, worried that the wig may not fit, I put together the perfect outfit for chaperoning Mormon Homecoming (an event that I started a 3 years ago in my senior year of high school when I realized that our school homecomings didn't provide an opportunity for youth with higher standards to have an appropriate outlet):
Diamond Necklace - $35.00 - Cookie Lee (graduation gift from Yazmin Galloway)
White Rampage Pumps - $5.00 - D.I.
Forrest Green Cartigan - $20.00 - Forever 21
Creme Aidan Mattox Dress - $40.00 - Nordstrom Rack
Worthington "Snake Skin" Handbag - $5.00 - Thrifted @ the Thorley Yard Sale
Total 'Cost' of Outfit = 105.00 + tax
Are you thinking that's expensive?? Well, I bought the dress this week- 75% off!! So, it was WELL worth it. Isn't it beautiful?? Well, nice thing about owning as much clothes as I do, is that I always have perfect accessories and clothing to match whatever new clothing item I have purchased. Brilliant, I know. Haha. And for the record, the wig still fit!
Anyways, so I chaperoned MoHoc last night. First I went over to Aimee Hilton's house where I helped the girls get ready. I did Katherine Weigl, Molly, and Ariel Stong's hair. Those girls, along with Aimee, looks beautiful!! Katherine's hair turned out better than I could've ever imagined. It was gorgeous. Amy Lacrosse picked me up from the Hilton Residence and we drove to MoHoc together. Keva soon joined us, and it was so much fun. I also had the opportunity to dance with one of the other chaperones twice. He is the father of one of my good friends from high school and he is an amazing dancer. I asked if he would waltz with me at some point, so he found two songs and we danced to them. The first was long, and a Viennese Waltz, and so you are waltzing twice as fast as usual. It was SO much fun, and I've never danced a Viennese Waltz very well AT ALL, so I was amazed at how well I danced it. I was in perfect form, and I just moved across the floor with pure elegance. People commented afterwards at how beautiful our waltz was, I smiled, and appreciated the compliment. Then another waltz followed half an hour later, and it was shorter and slower, and was just so fun. Overall, a great night!
So, I found these pictures that I haven't posted, so enjoy::
| Emily, Miranda, Me |
This picture is from a hang out with Jesse Wride + crew after General Conference on Saturday.
| Right after I got admitted pre-surgery - November 1 - 5:00 am |
![]() | ||||
| Rebecca Carper, Me, Haley VandeMerwe |
| ||
| Me, Hannah Marsh, Lisa Rowley |
Anyways...... That's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J






Jen you look GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you are having fun! And you would start a mormon homecoming...what don't you do?! ;) You are just amazing i think. i love you and miss you soooooo much :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun event! Waltzing is so fun...wish I could have seen you in action!
ReplyDeletejenna.
ReplyDeleteremember that one time...