Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Most Random of Events

Once upon a time my family took a trip to the Ehlers residence to look at the collection of nativities. We went Christmas Eve and saw dozens of beautiful nativities. The three below were my favorites: 
I like how tall and simple this one is.. :)
I love the simplistic detail in this one...
I think this one is just SO cute:)

 There was a LOT of driving all around (usually to and from Bethesda, MD) and on one of the trips I look in the back of the car and this is what I see-

cuuuuuuute!

Ariel Stong gave me an off brand pillow pet for christmas and I let Emmeline ride it one evening, isn't she cute on her rabbit with her cowboy boots (actually.. they are Addie's).
 
And on another fine evening I took this dashing picture of mister kenneth barlow wearing his "harry potter glasses" that he found laying around the house after hannah stokes made them:) They became the family Christmas joke as he put them on for every family picture, each caroling trip, etc.


Anways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment