Saturday, December 25, 2010
What Would Life Be Without Good Friends?!
So I FINALLY got Hannah Stokes over for more than just a chat... She and Kim Hodgdon came over and spent the night. Talia Lagerberg also came over and hung out before she headed back home, but still... She came over and Talia and Hannah made this hand out of wire that Molly was trying to make a 3-D project out of. It was awesome.
We started out the evening watching a bunch of youtube videos including a lot of target commercials, and toyota sienna commercials, and we laughed our heads off. Seriously, I loved all the black friday commercials. That lady is hilarious. Take a look at one of my favorites:
Hilarious? I know. Check out some of the other ones featuring this lady. They are just great.
After that we just played around and hung out until we decided to watch a movie. First we watched Despicable Me, which was suuuuper funny! Look at the trailer for it:
Then we watched Red Eye, which is one of my all time favorite movies! It is super intense and is slightly realistic, if you are in an important job and can influence people in dynamic ways... If not, well, maybe not so realistic. But still, it is kiiiinda really creepy. I think Hannah was the only one really freaking out ;) But hey! It was a great movie!
After the movie ended, we went upstairs and just laid there and talked until we fell asleep. It was a really fun night. That is for sure. I'd love to do that again soon:)
I really am grateful for my good friends who are always there for me and who bring such joy to my life. So Kim, Talia, Hannah... thanks for being such good friends!
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment