Friday, March 9, 2012

Provo YSA 78th Ward Powderpuff!

My ward had it's annual Powderpuff (football) game where the girls play, and the boys cheer. It was a really fun game (mainly because we won!) and the half time show (where the boys cheered) was HILARIOUS. This is for all of you who couldn't be there-

Lisa, Camille, Me



Grant and Michael- the commentators. 


RS2's cheerleaders- EQ2!

Mandy. Chels, and Me

Me and Allexis



Skylar and me

Me and Stephanie




Michael interviewing Jimmy


cheerleader huddle



Brother Snow being interviewed

Sister Snow being "interviewed" ... funniest thing EVER!!




Chels with the cheerleaders


cheerleaders + players

"RS2, We <3 you"

RS2/EQ2 + RS1/EQ1




Jill (Sister Snow) and I... I love her.

Me and my all star roommate Kenlynn!!

Overall it was a really fun night and I'm really glad I went. I tried to upload videos but blogger won't let me... Sad day!

Oh well.

Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J




1 comment:

  1. I seriously love and miss that ward. It's so fun and you look like you're having a BLAST! Love you Jenny Jen :) Keep posting because I love reading!!

    ReplyDelete