So for our ward, we're doing this thing called "Tie Dates". So this is how it works: Girls pick the ties of boys in the ward. There's a time/date on the tie, and on the inside of the tie is a name. BUT you don't get to know who's tie it is until you choose a date/time that works for you. So you don't know who you're going with until you pick a tie. Then you do two secret acts of service for them before the date and then you show up at the date- them not knowing who you are. It's kind of genius.
For my first tie date, we went to Fat Cats and played pool then sang some Karaoke. It was a blast. I didn't have my camera, so we stopped by the apartment to take some group pictures before the end of the date. I had so much fun. I'd never really played pool (by the real rules) so I was suuuper nervous. But everyone made it so much fun, that I couldn't help but enjoy myself. And, apparently I wasn't too bad. Especially since me and Jacob A., beat Kenlynn and Jacob S. and I looooved it. Probably 10 x more cause it looked like Kenlynn and Jacob were going to break the 1-1 tie and then they choked and we had a couple of really lucky hits and we WON!!!! :) Winning is the best.
 |
| Look at her beautiful eyes! |
 |
| Our boy band stance. |
 |
| smilesssss. |
 |
| Love it. |
 |
| hahahahaahah |
 |
| cute |
 |
| AWKWARD. |
 |
| Kenlynn, Jacob S., Jacob A., Me |
 |
| Screaming (aka laughing) hahahaa |
And what's crazy is that I missed a Foster the People concert to go on this date. If you ask me, it was TOTALLY worth it. :)
Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.
- J
Fun!! Also your outfit is incredibly cute in these pictures :)
ReplyDelete