Thursday, March 1, 2012

That One Time Lissel Got Married!

So, Melissa (Barnes) Hansen got married like 12 days ago. And last night was her open house at her and Cory's apartment in Provo. It was way fun, and it was nice to be able to see her and remember why I love her so much. Congratulations to Cory and Melissa Hansen:)








She's beautiful, agree? I just love her so so much. It's ridiculous. We've been friends since the very first time I saw her. It was spring of 2009 and I was stealing a couch to put in my room, and she helped. Turns out, she was my RA. And we've been friends ever since. We both have this love of local musicians, and we used to go to concerts together, and I loved that. She is so funny, and so fun, and I just love spending time with her. She's one of those people that I can tell anything to, and it'll always be that way. I love her.

Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment