Saturday, March 24, 2012

That One Time We Saw Lovecapades

Last night the Lovecapades opened for The Blind Actuaries, and The Brocks. I went with my roommate Skylar, and my friend Sylvia (from my art class).

This is us waiting in line to get it:

Skylar, Sylvia, Me

Skylar, Sylvia, Me
 Inside!
Me and Sylvia

Silly facessss.

Skylar looking cute, Me looking tired

Keeping my eyes open.

Skylar and Me :)

Skylar, Me, Sylvia

Me, Sylvia, Skylar insideeeee.

Colin!

Love this.

Jon :) We think he's rather sexy.

Why are these boys so attractive?!

Jon again... Sylvia might die.

Lovecapades

Me and Mark :)

Me and Mark (one of my super good friends from freshman year)

Me and Marcy :) *friend from spring term 2009*

Skylar and me 

Me and COLIN!

The Blind Actuaries

The Blind Actuaries

The Blind Actuaries ... sick picture.

Ticket stub

The Brocks

The crowd waiting for The Brocks

The Brocks

Sylvia's first concert at Velour!

The Brocks! They were sooo good!

Sick picture of The Brocks

Disco ball
I had SO much fun. And the music was all really good. I had never heard The Blind Actuaries or The Brocks, so it was neat to stay and hear them after the Lovecapades. I'm so glad we went :) And plus, it didn't hurt that the Lovecapades are really attractive :):) It was just a great night. Filled with good conversation and wonderful music.

Anyways, that's all for now. More confessions to come.

- J

1 comment: