So, I got a guitar for Christmas and when I got back to Utah, I was able to finally see it. Yesterday my cousin Jon came over and taught me a few chords on the guitar. It was the first chance I had to play it since I got it... And I am proud to announce that I have learned 5 songs, and have them almost completely memorized.. Man am I good :)
So summary of updates:
1. School has started...
2. BYU's basketball team is now in the AP top 25!
3. I love my new guitar! I am slightly obsessed..
4. I'm still obsessed with BYU basketball and am proud of their constant success.

5. I moved apartments.. and LOVE my new apartment-mates!6. My new roommate is a transfer student, and we get a long great! I love the girl, and we have the best of times together. Last night we stayed up until 2 am making crazy mini films and documentaries. I don't know why we are so insane, but we are. And I love it.
7. All of my favorite TV shows premiered either this past week, or this upcoming week. For all those who love Chuck- are you excited for the 2 hour premiere or what!?!
8. I went to the "Welcome Back Dance" BYU held, and went with 3 friends. The four of us had a fantastic time dancing and being insane- then a group of us watched Bourne Supremacy late at night. Good times, good times.
Anyways- I wish there was more I could say, or confess.. But life is kinda dull right now. Maybe I'll get swept off my feet and have some whimsical romance to share soon. But as for now, this is one teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.
- J
it seems you had fun with fonts and colors today. :) I'm glad you are enjoying life. and good job with the guitar- you are amazing!
ReplyDeleteyour life doesn't sound dull to me. now...last semester, yes. but now--no. your life is happy and fun!
ReplyDeleteGood luck this semester!! Go to class and do the assignments. Sorry, the I-really-care-about-you-and-want-you-to-succeed cousin part of me coming out. :) I can't believe you describe your life as dull. It sounds fabulous to me!
ReplyDelete