Sunday, January 24, 2010

“There is something curiously boring about somebody else's happiness.” :)

I would love to tell a story about how great my life is. I mean, its great, but kind of really bland this week. Work, school, sleep... Yeah, that's pretty much it. I skipped both basketball games again, and really don't mind. I am just so behind in school that I don't feel a need to go to the games anymore. Sad, I know.


Highlights of the week:
- My co-worker Tyler I mentioned last week got in a car accident and missed a lot of work because of the effects. Poor kid... his leg was smashed in the car and looks terrible.

http://www.elcivics.com/images/car-accident-police-emergency.jpg

- I went on a date Friday night with my good friend Tyler Potts. We went to The Event III at BYU, and it was awesome! We played laser tag, went the the dance, played giant twister, got free ice cream, played with an inflatable jousting thing, listened to a live band and just hung out. I had such a blast! Seriously, it was insane! :) At the end I made a snow angel in the parking lot. My shadow was in the angel in the picture, so it looks like I'm really an angel! ha ha.


- I participated in the most EPIC snowball fight ever. It was awesome. It had people throughout the parking lot, and up on all the balconies.. Snowballs were flying from every direction and I got one right in my eye, in my gut, on my back, on my chest... Ouch.

http://www.mybadpad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/snowball-fight.jpg

- I went on a blind date Saturday night to the BYU Choir concert at the Provo Tabernacle, and then the guy, Dayton, took me to Subzero (SOOO delicious!) and I tried a new mix of flavors, I would suggest you try it: yogurt, black raspberry flavor, peaches, chocolate flakes. YUM. It was super fun, and it was good to get to know him!

Provo, UT : Provo Tabernacle


Anyways- that's all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.

- J

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to read your posts. It reminds me of my BYU days that really don't seem like they were that long ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm a little (okay, a LOT) sad you've disappeared from Facebook, though. :( I guess I'll just have to stalk you even more on your blog to make up for it. ;)

    And I hope your co-worker is able to recover fully!

    ReplyDelete