Saturday was the busy day- I didn't really do anything else this week. I studied like 11 hours for my Calc test on Friday (skipped all my plans to do so) and went Saturday morning to take my test. I'm pretty sure I did terrible... Major bummer, I know.. I know.
Okay, so I met this boy, Shey, who is in my ward. He moved in this semester, as he just got off his mission to Hungary. (He's from Sandy, Utah.) We were going to go to Tucanos, but when we got there, there was a 3.5 hour wait, so he asked if I wanted to get ice cream. So we went to subzero. Now, this was the 3rd time I'd been to subzero in 7 days, and the guy in subzero recognized me and asked if I wanted the 'usual', and I said yes :) And for the record, that was my 3rd free ice cream that week!
So then there was the Utah vs. BYU basketball game. A ref passed out, a Ute hit #4 Emery in the face, that same Ute threw a basketball hard in Tavenari's chest, the crowd booed for 15 min straight, trash was thrown on the court, and hundreds of people camped out for a week prior to the game. It was an INTENSE game. (Pictures to come... yes! I finally took pictures!!) But we won, no worries. Actually, lots of worries, we were very close at times to possibly not winning. But I'm pretty sure God has favorites, and BYU is one of them. Sorry Utah..
So then I went to Tucanos at 10:30 at night (that's when there were reservations open), and I went with Natalie and her ... 'friend' Kenny. (Pictures to come!) I won a free meal! (20$ value! Yessssssssss!! Best ever.) And Natalie+Kenny won a free appetizer! It was a grand ol' time. Seriously delish!
Oh, and p.s. Jesse Wride has given me a challenge to actually write a structured song. I'll be working on it throughout the next week or two. Thanks to his pointers, and constant support, I may actually write a song that isn't just mish-mashed, and makes some sense. So thank you Jesse Wride. Oh, and p.s. j.wride finally released their song with International hip-hop artist MIMS. If you want to check it out, go to their youtube page. Here is the link to the new song. It will be in itunes soon, I hear. They come out with their 2nd CD in the end of March. I'm excited.
So that's all. I know, lamer and lamer by the week :) I swear I'll get pictures up on here as soon as I can. Thanks pals. And thanks for reading my bloggg. You're the best.
Anyways- that's all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.
- J
Winning a free meal at Tucanos does not make you lamer than last week. In my book, it makes you more awesome. :D
ReplyDeleteMan, the basketball game sounds crazy!! And I can't believe there was a 3 1/2 hour wait at a restaurant! That's CRAZY! Good luck writing your song! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for free food! I'm always a fan. :) And I think your life is SUPER interesting. You're so funny to think it's lame. Try changing diapers all day and then we'll talk.
ReplyDeleteps. Considering you have a sister who loves Calculus, you have no excuse for doing poorly. And Liam swears that Nat is an AMAZING tutor.
i'm excited to hear your song. you better somehow send it to me when you're finished. :)
ReplyDeletethat basketball game sounds insane.
and your life is way better than mine. the end.