Sunday, September 27, 2009

"I have the hardest time getting this feeling to stay.."

Last week I am pretty sure nothing of any excitement occurred, so I will just skip that whole week.

... oh yeah, and I had a birthday this week!

September 26th, 12:00 pm TUCANOS - YUM!
w/ Desta, Chantal, Stephanie, Jon, Natalie, Hannah and Lisa.

- It was so so so much fun. And sooooo delicious! That is all there is to say. So good :)
- Oh yeah, Jon and I got free meals AND free ice cream sundaes!
- We got sung to in english by my friends, and in Portuguese by the Tucanos peoples.
- We had the absolute best meat server ever! He is probably my most favorite person ever... seriously.

September 27th, 5:30 pm DINNER @ the SMITHS

- It was my birthday dinner: Chicken and dumplings, soo yummy!
- My birthday candles melted in the brownies! (Hahaha Skyler!)
- There was mint chocolate chip ice cream! Delicious!
- Mariah and I bonded. I shared many-a secrets.

September 28th, 6:21 am EMAIL! from Adam

- Perfect little birthday gift...
- I got an email from Adam Stokes! Didn't say much, but meant the world.

September 28th, 3:31 pm LETTERS & OLD FRIENDS

- Letter from my mother
- Touching and most precious b-day card from my Grandma Smith

- I got to talk with a friend who is on his mission in the DR. It was allowed, don't worry. His name is Collin, and he is doing well :)

September 28th, 9:27 pm ICE CREAM!

- Jessica, my visiting teaching companion and relief society president, brought me icecream!
- It was mint chocolate chip ice cream! My absolute favorite!

September 28th, 11:31 pm - September 29th, 1:36 am

- I sat on a couch all by myself eating vegetable soup from a can and toaster scrambles
- At midnight sang happy birthday to myself... pathetic, I know.

September 29th, 9:21 am WOKE UP

- I got happy birthday texts, and facebook messages!
- Jesse chatted me, the first official "Happy Birthday" I got.
- I got an email from my mother wishing me happy birthday!! :)

September 29th, afternoon-ish

- Brittany Jesse (one of my roommates) brought me donuts and dill pickles (my favorite)
- Brooke Jesse (one of my roommates) gave me a card, balloon, and present of yummy candy!

September 29th, 5:00ish DINNER

- Natalie took me out for Pizza and Dessert Pizza at Pier 49
- So filling and yummy!

September 29th, evening

- Brooke Jesse (one of my roommates) and I had a party... aka we danced to random music and played around in the kitchen and laughed and had an excellent time

September 29th, 11:49 pm JON COMES OVER

- I gave Jon his birthday Card. I cut out mini hearts and put them all inside the card.

September 30th, 12:00 am HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!

- My twin turns 19!
- Brooke, Brandi, and Heather (my roommates), Jon and I, all went outside and lit a candle on a muffin and sang each other (Jon and I) "Happy Birthday" and we made wishes and blew it out.
- We made the funniest joke about our new "friend" Ole... if you want to know about Ole (Oh-Leigh), ask. Its a good story.
- We laughed for an hour or so... then Jon went home :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON JON! I LOVE YOU <3>

Now, October 2nd, 10pm-ish BIRTHDAY PARTY

- I invited everyone in my phone that is in Utah to my party!
- It is after the football game versus Utah State in my apartment lounge
- It is going to be a dance party and there is going to be music and food and good times.
- The theme is "Black and White"... I plan on wearing red. :)



Now, thats all from this teenage drama queen. More confessions to come.

- J

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I'm so glad people made such a fuss over you, that is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you (and Jon)! Glad the day was good. So what's the Ole story???

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the hundredth time. I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. youre life is way more fun than mine. basically you have no life in high school.

    ReplyDelete